Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Such BIG GIRLS!

This morning Lee and I skipped the gym and slept in a little...my alarm kept going off and i kept hitting snooze. I knew it was about time to get the girls up for school when i heard a commotion in the hall bathroom. I saw lights on and thought the worst! I could just imagine food or candy everywhere, toys in the bathroom, who knows....and that is not crazy thinking since it's happened before! Imagine my surprise when I followed the noise all the way to the laundry room and opened the door...........................to find both children fully dressed! WHAT THE HECK??? Of course, they were tormenting the cat at the moment, but I was so proud and shocked at them for even getting up by themselves, not to mention the being dressed part. Olivia had gotten Rachel up, gotten them both dressed and was about to brush hair and teeth. Somehow the cat distracted them and they were trying to cram him back into his kitty door to make him go to his room. Olivia told me she did this so they could have time to watch TV. Hey...whatever works...

This after having to almost hold them down to make them stay in their beds long enough to fall asleep last night. But i will take what i can get. These days will pass too quickly as they are growing up so fast. Sweet BIG girls.

No comments: