Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Musical Beds

It's such a beautiful day today...i love this cold weather. Both girls have started soccer for the spring, which is such a cold season to play! I don't know how long Olivia will be playing soccer..she gets really distracted about halfway through the season. She would rather be dancing or singing. This is Rachel's first year and she seems to be thilled to be out there. she has so much energy! Maybe this will help her focus and mature a little. She still wants to be held all the time.

Last night was one of those nights where I ask myself...are you sure you want more kids?? but then again, why not, i'm already up most nights anyway. ha ha. Rachel was up coughing, Olivia must have just heard Rachel making noise and hopped into my bed...then Rachel comes in...then I take Rachel to her bed...here comes Olivia in about half hour......Rachel needs soemthing to drink and medicine....then tons of kleenex later......Lee's alarm is going off and he is not hearing it. So i get up AGAIN out of my warm spot between both children to go hit HIS snooze button. i doze back off and about an hour later it's time to get up. wow. what a night. All in a days work. Of course, Thomas (the cat) is waiting on me to get up and feed him, since he's poor and neglected. Although, I did try to kill him by shutting the garage door on his head last week...but he survived. Only 8 lives left.

Well, so far, that's about it for today. I am looking forward to blogging and keeping everyone up to date on the happenings of our family. We always have fun things to share.....................stay tuned............

No comments: