Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

It's MARCH!!??



























































































































Wow...where did the winter go?? Now, I know that it has been so cold for so long and yes, I'm completely ready for spring...but I feel like it has been a whirlwind of time speeding by since Owen was born almost FOUR months ago. It is just crazy to think that he is that old...is rolling over...is smiling, cooing, 'talking', starting to scoot across the floor (mostly when fussing) and is eating his first baby foods. This has been such a great time. I am so thankful that I was able to be at home for a while with him. Even though there were days when i was lonely for some adult conversation, and because of flu, strep and other germs, along with some serious wintry weather, was unable to visit my buddies as much as I wanted...we made it through the first three months and are thankful to have some sort of routine established. ahhh...i knew it would come eventually.......our family has adjusted to baby mode again. The girls are so good about watching out for Owen and even making sure I know that he is hungry/fussy/stinky. Rachel even asked me earlier today if I would please get owen so she could go to the bathroom... ha... she didn't even "have him" but she was worried that if she walked away from talking to him that he would fuss and she wanted me to take over where she left off. Ha ha. sweet sisters. (most of the time).
















1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm so impressed with Owen's tummy progress. Kaycie learned to roll over in self defense. I put her on her tummy and she immediately rolls back over! She flat refuses to participate in tummy time.