Followers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Weekend




(That would be Rachel, going down the slide backwards, OF COURSE!)


Well, we started the Halloween weekend with the wild birthday party and sleepover...which we did survive without any major catastrophes. Now we had a great Halloween day as well visiting with friends at Fred & Wilma Holloway's fall festival at their church. We ran into lots of friends and enjoyed the visiting, and the games and candy! And boy as soon as that sun went down, I was wishing for my jacket! I think this is the first time I've been pregnant and actually had a chance to enjoy a cool snap! It was fabulous!!!
























Then we left the festival and headed to Uncle Billy's house for a hayride, and some yummy, delicious fall treats! (and some amazing chili!!) Memaw was dressed as a cat and Laura Keegan, Billy and Ashley were the Bat family...as in Bat Girl, Bat Baby and Batman! Of course, now i realize that I didn't actually get a picture of any of them! Sorry! It was a very fun night though. We piled onto a trailer and rode through the neighborhood for an hour or so...gathering candy and freezing to death! Lots of fun of course.

For some reason, every time we took pictures, my eyes would shut! Oh well, here are a few shots as we huddled together to stay warm :)

No comments: