My first baby shower for baby Owen. So many wonderful, special friends and family came to shower us with gifts and well wishes. I'm so very thankful that I have been blessed with an amazing network of support. I've heard it said that if you make it through life with one true friend then you are truly blessed. Well, I have been thoroughly blessed with more than one true friend. I love each of you and appreciate the unique blessings that you all bring to my life! And thank GOD for my family. I have such a rich heritage and am so thankful for that. The memories and experiences I've been afforded are worth more than gold.
That being said........the shower was more than just a time of monetary gifts. It was a time for me to look around the room and be amazed at what God has given me.......it was fitting that we started the day with tears (happy tears thanks to Kim and her sweet prayer)...and ended with laughter, side-splitting, crazy laughter that only girlfriends can share. What a crew!
Me and Mamaw...
The grandmothers...........hey, we are all fairly coordinated too...how nice.!
Mamaw, Nana, Devon and Me........and rachel, in the midst of a meltdown (which are more common these days as the baby day approaches....) 4 generations...
1 comment:
I had actually taken my brand new spiffy camera to play with at the shower... and left in the car after all the chaos of getting there so late! It wasn't lonely, I left my purse in the car too!
It was a great shower though, so many people there and you got so many different things!
Post a Comment