Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Random pictures....





these are just some random pictures we've taken over the past few months and I can't remember which ones I've posted or not. Nothing too exciting to share...just random shots. Olivia at school.....the girls at the reservoir at our life links picnic.............then me and dawn, one of my pregnancy mates this time around.
















Pump it up earlier this year.......
I believe this was Jacob's party.












Olivia modeling her new ensemble, thanks to Nana. I still can't believe she wore this. She has been so picky with clothes lately!!!


Then there's me...just minding my own business trying to simply make coffee and rachel snaps another picture.




Baby Owen seems to be growing steadily. He's still very active and has been having the hiccups regularly. My legs have been restless and have been cramping during the night and i alternate between being wired all night and up for no reason, to falling asleep on the sofa anytime I'm still for more than two minutes. I know this is just part of it and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Looking forward to the next few weeks getting the baby's room ready and the girls' birthday parties planned. This is such a busy time of year for us............but oh so fun!!!!!!!!!

No comments: